Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Lalaloopsy

Lalaloopsy dolls for sale, folks!!
I have listed quite a few minis in my Ebay shop! I will be listing more, too. I have some large dolls, and I have some more minis. I have a broken foot right now, and I can't walk on it, so it's kind of difficult to get around the house on a walker. As soon as I can get my way around to the closets where they're being stored, I will pot more about them, and post them to sell.
But I have mini's and large dolls to post. If you have any questions, just ask, and I'll let you know. Also, I can give you a deal if you're buying more than 2. Just ask! I'm selling these to get them out of the house. There's no attachment to them at all. :)
Thanks
Tonya (woollyghoulieon_etsy is my ebay handle, @woollyghoulieart on Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment