Monday, October 17, 2016

LALALOOPSY dolls up for sale!!!

Hey everyone! If your'e interested in Lalaloopsy minis, we have a bunch listed in our Ebay shop!
We've got the Newborns, and some Target Exclusive minis, and some Sweet Shop minis and a bunch more to list! So check it out, follow our shop and you'll get updates as we list them! Also, we have a few large dolls we will be posting to sell (Kat Jungle Roar and Lil Sister and a few more I can't think of) I have a few I'm keeping, but we've gotten rid of most of them already. There's some loose ones I'll be making into Day Of The Dead Lalaloopsy dolls. I might keep them, I have two that I've already transformed.. I'll post pictures of them later. But GO CHECK OUT OUR EBAY!!!! Lots of Minis!!! Large dolls will be added soon!!! AND MORE MINIS!!!!
Just an example of one that's listed. It's listed!! GO CHECK IT OUT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment