Saturday, August 27, 2016

I'm baaaaack!!

I know it's been well over a year since I've posted anything here. There's a good reason. I haven't been collecting toys as much..
I have some news though.. Ready?? I am going to start posting about my newer collections! Yay!!

I got a new camera, so I will be using better photos in my blogs. I'm hoping to get more interactions with this blog, instead of me just talking to whoever, and no one responding. I'm hoping to be doing some giveaways and trades. I have given up on the Lalaloopsy dolls.. For me, they got too big and commercial and lost the greatness. But I have some mini's and fill size dolls that I will keep for myself. I have sold almost everything else though. I have some still that haven't sold.. May e I can work out some trades with those. I'll get a list of all the ones that I have, and post that sometime within the next week. I've been busy trying to get my business up and running, so I may get side tracked. I will try my best to keep this on track now.

So stay tuned! I will be posting pretty regular. And maybe, if it takes off like I'm hoping, this, too, can become part of something better!

Thanks for reading!!
Follow me on Facebook!! Woollyghoulie@gmail.com

Check about my etsy shop!! Www.easy.com/shop/woollyghoulie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment